How to Buy Cannabidiol (CBD) Hemp Oil Online
cbd oil holland and barrett online
Hi there, you may be wondering where to buy your first CBD rich oil. There are many options out there – you can try to source , for sure, but you may. find it easier to try an online CBD store. Here at Green Wellness Life, we deliver lab-tested, high-quality CBD products derived from. So, imported or domestic industrial hemp. Hemp is what we know best. Our CBD products are great complementary health supports for adults, children and pets.
Here is our CBD Products Buyer’s Guide! We will work to explain everything you need to know abou.t CBD / Hemp Products before purchasing. your first CBD product – from us at Green Wellness Life! (CBD Store online).
At Green Wellness Life, we believe in customer satisfaction. Our goal here is to educate you to make the best decisions possible when it comes to CBD. supplements and feel 100% comfortable with your choices. We stand behind our products. If you make a buy and you aren’t loving it – reach out so we can help!
The Facts & Benefits you should know about CBD oil:
1) There is no need for a doctor’s prescription or medical marijuana card to buy CBD Rich Hemp oils. All our CBD is sourced from grown or imported industrial hemp. There is a ton of research out there discussing the benefits of CBD. Project CBD is a great resource. You can also read The Science of CBD to learn more. 2) CBD is not psychoactive. The cannabinoids in our products will not make you high. 3) CBD is legal throughout the United States and in many countries around the world. You can buy your CBD products online and consume Cannabidiol in any state.
We have made this guide into four sections, for your convenience. We’ve also linked you to our intro video that talks you through the questions we would ask if you were on the phone with us rather than browsing the web.
1) Who can take CBD?
CBD, and any cannabinoid intended to be ingested is a food supplement. With any food or vitamin supplement, it is always best to consult a physician before making a change. This is especially true if there are current prescription medications in your life. We are not physicians and cannot diagnose, treat, or cure any symptoms. It is not recommended that pregnant or breastfeeding women ingest CBD. as there is not enough research to determine the impact to the child. With that said, all mammals can see benefits from CBD as we all have. the same endocannabinoid system that cannabinoids like CBD can support.
2) Different Types of CBD Products & serving sizes
There are many different ways to include CBD and other cannabinoids in your life.
CBD Rich Hemp Raw Oil Extracts
This is the hemp oil extracted from the plant. This is the base active ingredient for. any other cannabinoid product, but it can be purchased and eaten. on its own if you are looking to avoid any other ingredients and get a value price per serving. There are many different methods used for extraction. We recommend products that are CO2 extracted. as other methods can leave chemical residues. These are sold in oral syringes that allow the customer to dispense a very small amount of product at a time. There are generally three types of oil.
• Raw (Green) – This is as close as you are likely going to get to the plant growing in the earth. It will be composed of cannabinoids, plant terpenes, and plant matter. It’s generally a thick paste with a small recommended starting. serving size of 1-2 grains of rice sized servings per day. The taste will be very earthy (we use “hempy” as an adjective.)
• Decarboxylated (Blue) – Decarb is a fancy way to say “heated.” The raw paste is heated and some of the plant matter is filtered out, strengthening the CBD. It will still be a paste, but likely a little thinner in texture and lighter in color. The serving size will be like the raw.
• Filtered (Gold) – This is the most processed of the oil extracts. The plant matter is all filtered out, leaving behind a stronger cannabinoid concentration. This oil is more of a gel texture and will be gold in color with a peppery taste. The serving size will once again be 1-2 grains of rice sized servings per day, or as directed by your physician.